Wednesday, June 1, 2011

National Running Day!

Happy National Running Day!


I never thought I would ever say those words. I was always the last one finishing our runs in high school. I can remember one time I was making the metro loop at Holy Cross and I was the last one coming in but my coach told me, Kara you will succeed because you steadily finish and go all the way through.... I was offended then but hey, i survived!


I have become much more "in like" with running. I usually try to run about 12-15miles a week which is measily compared to real runners but hey its better than none! I am so happy that I am finally comfortable with a 3 mile run and I keep shredding seconds off of my running time. Who knows maybe one day I'll become a real runner?


 It is a weird feeling when I crave a good run...


(too bad all my running this summer will have to be indoors on the treadmill since we have hit 97degrees already here in Memphis!)

No comments:

Post a Comment