Thursday, June 2, 2011

Half Days

With my new clinic, I work 4 longer days and one half day during the week. For me, this half day happens to be Thursday. To get off by 12 30 in the afternoon is like a mini vacation! Today, I met my housemate Mom for lunch at her country club then decided to try and find a new swimsuit!


I had a free coupon for Vicki's Secret underwear and a 10$off a bra coupons so I headed there first. I was disappointed that they didn't have any of their bathing suits in the store. I tried Macy's who had a dismal selection. As I was driving out I decided to give Dillards a try. They had a great selection and I got the cutest one! Too bad I dont have more money or else I would have walked out with 3 new ones!


I tested out my new suit at the pool for an hour which was perfect. It was 4pm so the scorching 97 degree heat of the day had gone a titch. Since the pool is at the gym, I had packed my stuff to workout after. I ended up doing a 4mile run at a good pace, just one of those good days! (To add to that, this morning I finally had a break through with a tough patient who was a non-believer. When he turned to me and said "You actually do know what youre talking about" I nearly hugged him. It is a great feeling to help non believers and convert them!)


After my workout, I decided to treat myself to Gracie Bleu froyo! YUM
Thats no sugar added nonfat vanilla froyo with blueberries, strawberries, kiwi, mango, raspberries and granola!

I am headed to Nashville tomorrow after work to visit two of my classmates and could not be more excited! Happy June!!

No comments:

Post a Comment