Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Changes

So much has happened in these past 3 weeks I got a little distracted from writing on here.... Ill do some bullet points on highlights:

<3 my new car, Adele, yes after the singer, has been running beautifully and has been nothing but reliable

<3 i changed clinics and COULD NOT BE HAPPIER. this new site is a perfect fit. i get so excited to go to work every morning, i feel confident with my patients and with my knowledge, an overall good feeling. plus working 40 hours a week is a nice change from the crazy hours before

<3 i needed a new workout routine. i keep up my running every other day and have been shredding time off my 5k but i started the Jillian Michael's shred video... it was only 8 bucks on itunes so I just did it and let me tell you it gets you sore... its not any new moves but sometimes its just nice to have something to follow

<3 i saw the movie No Strings Attached and let me tell you I LOVED IT. one of the character's reminded myself of me a little

<3 i had a lot of other changes and im just doing some soul searching to find what makes me the happiest. i found this quote and absolutely loved it:
"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together." 
— Marilyn Monroe

i just hope things fall together for me sooner or later :)


<3 my song of the moment is "Roll Up" Wiz Khalifa. i play that thing on repeat, its unhealthy. also, actually this one might top that first one is "The Show Goes On" Lupe Fiasco...yea thats on repeat with roll up in like every hour.  

<3 i am reading Water for Elephants and cannot put it down. thats all i did all weekend... oops. i might as well just give in and read it so i can get on with my school work. literally i have read it until the wee hours of the morning (11pm for this grandma) and when i wake up. unhealthy.

Those are just some highlights. I am in the middle of week 12 of 20 here in Memphis so just plugging along. I AM GOING HOME TO DC this weekend and I am so excited to get a mini vacation in :) I promise to be more diligent with updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment