While roaming around since I got there early I stumbled across the "bath" section and realized that my bathroom has sported the palm tree look for the past 6 years. YIKES!
TIME. FOR. A. Makeover.
So I splurged while at Target of course, and bought a brand new shower curtain and liner as well as a bath mat with memory foam! (So totally worth the splurge) I got the Mohawk Home Memory Foam Bathmat in white and its simply devine when you step out of the shower. You can get it at target in a bunch of different colors online here. I also got a cute little hand towel with three stitched in white flowers...yes, very feminine!
I came home and started the makeover. Here is the before picture.
And After!!
Just a little makeover, but quite refreshing! And in case you were worried about the cookie monster costume here is what I came up with with a paper plate, blue streamer paper, 6 cotton balls, black marker and spray adhesive. Final product picture: (disclaimer, this is homemade)
No comments:
Post a Comment