I don't think I would want to go back to school... I love being able to treat patients by myself, go home without homework( other than looking up things for patients to make treatments more creative), use my real money instead of my "fake" loan money but wouldn't it be nice to not have to worry about money for everything?!
I have had two former patients come back to visit me while I was treating other patients this week and spoke highly of our time together and how well they were doing... which brought tears to my eyes...in the gym, in front of everyone (since when did I become a sap?). I am soooooo lucky to have found my calling and found something that I truly enjoy every single day. Nothing puts a bigger smile on my face to know that I may be making a positive impact on other people. Its these little things that I keep trying to remember to help me get out of this slump! Hopefully it won't last very long...
No comments:
Post a Comment