Sunday, December 11, 2011

it's the holiday season

The apartment officially got into the holiday season this past week! We put up the decorations that we got from my storage unit my birthday weekend :) The apartment is still not as lovely as I would like it to be but I keep reminding myself... its free housing! (my roomate did move out however so it is just Amanda and I in our own rooms holding it down for awhile!) We had a fun weekend with my classmate Katie here. We walked around downtown and saw 2 massive Christmas trees and made Christmas cookies. Somehow we managed not to get a picture of the three of us... but here are some pics of all of our decorations! 
The icing was make shift and liked to "flow" after you made your design ... but they tasted delish



Our cute stockings


My lovely creation thanks to Pinterest

In free housing we don't have side tables for a  table top tree, but phonebooks do the trick nicely...


Mistletoe :)


a little light thingy we made

our santa countdown!!!
I hope everyone is doing well and getting into the Christmas/Holiday spirit!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment