I spent this Thanksgiving weekend at home in MD with my family and friends. I am thankful for many things in my life and all my blessings including...
* supportive parents whom listen to all my worries and have helped me get through school
* my little sister who has one of the most contagious giggle laughs
* my best friends from high school who always know how to put a smile on my face and who I can have so much fun with even after a year of not seeing each other
* my friends from Wake&Duke who always have entertaining stories and keep me on my toes
* my clinical sites and instructors who have helped foster me as a student and helped me develop my skills
* everyone who i call a friend!!!!
Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving and didn't eat tooooooo much!
No comments:
Post a Comment