I met one of the sweetest old couples last week here in Charlotte. They are both older and the husband is suffering from a debilitating chronic disease. While chatting with them, the wife told us the story about how a long time ago they put on their Bucket List to go to all 50 states. As of this past year, the MRS was missing Vermont and the MR was missing New Hampshire and Maine.
Despite their decline in ability to just get up and go, last March they decided to conquer this bucket list item. They flew to Boston and rented a little car and the MRS drove them through the three remaining states!
They were a true inspiration of hope and love and I hope that my future husband will want to add this to our bucket list. I have had the privilege of traveling many places growing up so in the beginning of this year I started tracking on this map. I don't think I have shared this yet so here it is.... :)
The Places I have Been!
Hopefully one day I will be able to say I have visited all 50 states!
No comments:
Post a Comment