Sunday, September 4, 2011

Everything Happens for a Reason

I haven't written in awhile.... 2 weeks of my 8 week semester have already passed and I have been busy per usual with class and meetings. We do have a good amount of free time but with that comes a lot of little busy work so I have been keeping busy! 


I made quite a big decision this past week which I am actually very happy with. I decided that right now is not the right time for me to travel to Norway for part of my clinical so I will be in Charlotte for all 5 months (from end of October to mid March). I am very excited about being somewhere for that amount of time so I can have some semblance of a life. We were told also last week that we need to decide what state we will be practicing in so that we can apply to take the boards through them. I DONT HAVE ANY CLUE WHERE I WANT TO MOVE?! I know though that everything will fall in place.


I am very excited that we are finally in the fall season, my favorite season of all. I went to my first ACC football game this week to watch Duke take on the Spiders. I look forward to all the football I have to watch over the next few months!!

No comments:

Post a Comment