Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Life. Is. Good.


There is not much more to say other than LIFE IS GOOD. I have been living up this 4 week vacation like its my last for awhile, oh wait, it is. After I came home I spent a few days down in Ocean City MD with my best friend Allie. We just basked in the sun, read books, did puzzles and enjoyed life. The night Allie's family arrived we made them a lovely fish taco dinner. I bought a brand new camera with a gourmet food setting so feast your eyes on these pictures...




Allie and I had a lot of fun! After I got back my family and I headed to the Bahamas!!! We had one of the most relaxing, fun filled vacations... needed by all four of us. The views were absolutely breathtaking but I will load some of those pictures on another day!

Today is my parents 25th wedding anniversary so we will be going out to dinner to celebrate. I make the fateful move back to NC on Friday to begin a 2 month semester...here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment