Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Flatty FLAT FLAT

On its second week anniversary of being in the Noronha family, my lovely new car Adele (a 2011 white camry) got its first flat tire. After a long day at work... I was debating whether or not to go to the gym. I didn't feel like it but decided I would go then get the new car washed... well that whole plan was put to a halt when I pulled into the gym parking lot. The lot was crowded thanks to a performance going on at the local theater. I decided to pull into an open spot that was next to a curb.


Well the curb stopped me by poking a nice big hole on my tire. I pulled out and drove to the next open spot when I heard the sound of air rushing out of my tire. With the help of my housemate, I was able to put the spare on. At least I know my jack and spare work!


Tomorrow morning, instead of enjoying my late start I will be headed straight to the dealer. Pray that the hole can be patched!



No comments:

Post a Comment