Thursday, April 21, 2011

Bye, Bye Love.

Had a crazy past few weeks. Yesterday marked the end of an era for my old car. She was picked up at 9 while I was at work from the house... she was donated to Vietnam Vets so hopefully somebody really deserving will get the car! The family I am staying with me told me when they came to pick her up they were like she is such a beauty why are you giving her away... they replied "looks can be deceiving"!!!
May you be a blessing for someone else.

This past weekend I made a very quick trip to Greenville SC for the wedding of my big sister from my sorority. I flew into Atlanta and drove up to SC with a friend. I got to stay with some of my Duke classmates which was very nice :) The wedding was set at the Cliffs at glassy. The ceremony was breathtaking and it looked like they were getting married in the clouds.


This was the chapel! The view was breathtaking!

We also visited downtown Greenville which had the cutest park that followed a river. At the bottom of the park there were little kids climbing all over the rocks. There is a gorgeous suspension bridge that overlooks all of this. If you are ever in Greenville I highly suggest a visit here!


I had such a great weekend catching up with old Wake friends. I am very excited for this weekend because my Mom will be arriving tomorrow afternoon with my brand new car!

No comments:

Post a Comment