25. I have recently started sleeping with a sleep mask to block out light and socks... all of which ends up in a hide and seek game in the morning to find out where I threw them in the middle of the night
24. I love the John Legend Pandora station
23. Fall is my favorite season...the tree colors and Football
22. I am a REDSKINS fan til I die, and will not be convinced any other way
21. Patron XO is my favorite liquor
20. I love
19. I love anything and everything Peppermint (Peppermint cake, Peppermint Tea, Dove Peppermint chocolate squares, you get the hint...)
18. I love to bake...and then taste test to make sure it is edible, of course
17. I think candles are so romantic and light one every evening before bed
16. I am Red Wine over White Wine kinda girl
15. I am addicted to anything Bravo (except Watch What happens live, I can't stand that show...)
14. I drink my coffee black
13. My favorite colors are black and white
12. I love anything nike and would wear nike clothes with high heels if I could start that trend
11. I am very sensitive and I do not like conflict
10. I love watching movies, scary movies included
9. I am a big sweatshirt, fuzzy socks kind of girl
8. The stair master is my favorite cardio machine at the gym
7. I hate the taste of pickles or anything pickled...ew!
6. I love my job
5. I get all my recipes from skinny taste.com now and have yet to be disappointed
4. I have a weird good memory for faces
3. I like to make surprises for people or small gifts when least expected
2. When I fall in love, I fall hard and fast
1. I think there is no better medicine than smiling or laughing
No comments:
Post a Comment