Sunday, June 17, 2012
Patiently Waiting
I have been awful and have not blogged a thing in over 2 months! I apologize. So much has happened, too much to write but I will tell you I have had a healthy sized helping of PATIENCE in the past month. I have always prided myself in knowing my next move or step, usually months in advance. For the first time in my life, I have no clue where I will be moving in just a short 3 weeks. (my 7th move in 3 years) I am in the job application process and am praying that the right move will be made clear to me soon! About a month ago this really stressed me, as I didn't even have any movers scheduled (you can't schedule them if you do not know where you are moving...). All I know is that July 7 I need to vacate my home in Durham, NC. I think this job search has been slow for me by God's will so that I could learn that patience is a true virtue. I have full faith in my heart that my right next move will be made clear to me soon, and there is something invigorating for the first time in my life about not knowing where all my belongings will be going!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment