Sunday, June 24, 2012

My New Home will be in....

Charlotte, NC! I am so excited to be moving back to Charlotte, where I spent 5 months on my last clinical rotation. I will be rooming with the lovely Amanda, who I also lived with during our internship, but we will have a 2Br/2Bath all to ourselves! I have had to try and control my excitement to focus on this final countdown to my board exams which I take on July 2. BUT... you can't study 24/7, so I have been planning the design of my new bedroom. 


I searched for a week online to find the new comforter set that I wanted but I FINALLY found it at Macy's. It is Waterford and so gorgeous! This picture is a little blurry because of how the phone took it but this is it! I ordered the comforter, the bedskirt, and the shams to match the comforter. I figured I can find the fun pillows at different (cough cheaper cough) places!






I have 4 full days left of studying this week before I head to W-S for the wedding of my dear friend Jenny Cohn and Adam her lovely fiancĂ©. I am so honored to be a bridesmaid in this wedding and could not think of a more perfect place than Wait Chapel at Wake to celebrate this wedding! I will head back to Durham Sunday to prepare for the exam Monday morning! 



No comments:

Post a Comment