My roommate and I enjoyed a lovely ladies night in with dinner and a movie:) We decided to spice things up by making our very own pizza pie. This was a first for me so I will share our experience captured in pictures. It was delicious! We enjoyed it with a nice glass of red wine and watching the inspiring Julie & Julia. Every time I see that movie it makes me want to become a 5 star chef and blog about it.... Here is my little version instead!
We bought all our ingredients at Harris Teeter:
Boboli Thin Whole Wheat Pizza Crust
Pizza Sauce (harris teeter brand, remember we're still in grad school)
Green Pepper
Onion
Banana Peppers
Italian Cheese Fine Shredded
Mozerella Cheese Fine Shredded
Italian Turkey Sausage Medium (we decades two links)
Garlic Salt
Oregano
First we browned the turkey sausage.
While that was browning, we cut the green pepper and onion!
We spread the pizza sauce on the crust.
Added oregano and garlic salt to the sauce!
Added the Italian cheese and the Mozerella! Yum. Then topped it with the sausage.
Added the peppers, onions, banana peppers and sprinkled a little extra cheese on top!
We baked the pizza in the oven at 450 for 10 minutes right on the rack to make it extra crispy!
It turned out to be the perfect crispiness!!!!!! and Delicious!
If this whole PT thing doesn't work out, Amanda and I will open a pizzeria!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment