I am finally settled into my new home in Charlotte. I still have not met my roommate yet. It has felt a little bit like moving in freshman year of college where you don't know the person you will be sleeping 2 feet from... Luckily my classmate Amanda is in the same apartment, just different bedroom. Will post pics of the new digs later this week!
But onto more important things... I had a conversation with a friend recently about relationships and the "chase". He explained to me that he feels girls should never be the ones who are doing the chasing. He thinks that in my short 23 years of life I have been the chaser and that is why I am in the situation I am in when it comes to relationships. I do agree, looking back at things it seems like I am the person who tends to initiate everything which seems desperate (not a cute look). Personally, I think I have done both chasing and been chased ... just haven't found the perfect combination of it yet. I know plenty of girls who have chased once they set their eyes on someone and it ended perfectly... so why not chase? I guess there needs to be a fine line. Turns out, I tend to like more outspoken, funny and dominant male figures... which means I probably need to let this type of person chase me and not chase so much. Anyways, its just a little food for thought. Who do you think should be doing the chasing? Are you a chaser or no? Is it okay for the girl to do the chasing?
No comments:
Post a Comment