Friday, October 21, 2011

On the Go

I am currently sitting in Durham with my beautiful, crafty hostesses Sarah and Laura! I will be headed off to my new home in Charlotte tomorrow after I watch the Demon Deacons and the Blue Devils battle it out here at Wallace Wade. (I am super excited for this game, because it really is the prefect situation for me-- a win win game if you will) I spent 5 days at home enjoying family time (including the tough L that the Redskins took...) and visiting friends from home. I am so blessed with beautiful, hard working and successful friends! I miss you all!!!!


I have had a rough past 2 weeks because I have been put on "rest" from exercise! With many trips to doctors, and two failed MR arthrogram attempts, we believe that I have a Right hip anterior labral tear. I will be getting this MR done hopefully in my first two weeks in Charlotte to assess the severity of the tear and my options for right now. Until then... I have to continue to "rest" which if you know me, you know this is a hard thing. So far I have been good... we will see how long it lasts:)


I am getting very nervous for this next clinical rotation. Inpatient rehab is not exactly my comfort zone... in fact I have never visited this type of facility. Give me a patient with low back pain and I am golden. I know this is going to be an extraordinary experience and I will be inspired by all the patients who I am about to cross paths with. I just hope that I can give them everything they need and that I can make a significant impact in their life... So fingers crossed that the rehab gods are able to use my hands to be healing and guiding :) 


Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!







No comments:

Post a Comment