Thursday, February 17, 2011

10 days left in the Dirty D!

These past two weeks have been very busy! Last Wednesday-Sunday I spent time in New Orleans! The American Physical Therapy Association had their Annual Combined Sections Meeting. It was a lot of fun to be in a professional conference. Attending the sessions made me realize how much I have learned in the past year in a half which is a relief!! While we did attend the meeting, we also had a lot of fun touring around the city. I have been there many times in the past year but there is always something new in that city! We stopped and enjoyed the obligatory beignets and chicory coffee at Cafe du Monde:)
sooooooooo goooooood!
We did lots of walking to walk them off though! Here is a picture of the group of the girls I spent the week with at Jackson Square!
DUKE DPT Class of 2012 girls:)
The week went by incredibly fast. And then this week of projects/presentations has flown by! After teaching a lesson tomorrow, I will have 2 tests and only 5 days of classes left before my big move! I am moving my entire apartment into storage and then starting the roadtrip to MEMPHIS, TN! Here we go....

No comments:

Post a Comment