Sunday, March 13, 2011

Bless.

SOOO much has happened in the past 10 days I do not even know where to begin. Ill just bullet some things for organizational sake :)
·       
*  My clinical rotation: It is going…. I worked 50 hours this week which has been the only downside of my experience so far. I am so tired by the time I get home that I workout, eat then go to bed! I haven’t watched TV, except for all the basketball games this weekend! Also, in Memphis, BRAVO, my favorite guilty pleasure channel, is a special channel that you have to order and pay extra for…. WHAT?!?! 

* We went to another Grizzlies game last Monday night which was a nail biter. The Grizz ended up losing in the last seconds with a shot from Carmelo Anthony. O well, it was a lot of fun! We are going tomorrow to their game against the Clippers, which will be fun to see two wake players battle it out (Ish v Al-farouq)

* I did try a new cupcake recipie. I made a plain white mix for the cakes then topped them with a coconut pecan icing.... YUM!

* I went to my first southern womens show yesterday. It was basically like the bridal show I went to in Winston, but with all types of different vendors. My favorite section was the food area which had so many good dips, nuts, ice creams, etc.! It was quite an experience to say the least. I also went to a casino in Tunica, MS. It was about an hour away from Germantown, but it was a lot of fun! and a good place to people watch :)

* Ive been working out at the local athletic center. Yesterday I attended my first full spin class then an ab lab! Wooowee, I don't think we are made to sit on those bikes that long! I feel bruised today! The ab lab was good considering it still hurts!

Anyways, that's an overview of what has been going on. As you can see I am still adjusting to everything.....:)


No comments:

Post a Comment